Conway’s Bar first opened its doors to the public in 1850.
For much of its early life it was little more than the owners kitchen!
Most of the 20th century it was run by Mrs. Conway.
Following her death its ownership left the Conway family but the name remains.
In the year 2001 it was bought by Edward McDaid and joined the McDaid Drink stable.
On the 15th of December 2008, McDaids launched the newest arm of the company,